Matscience encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by February 01, 2019. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top academic and government institutions
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Automatically enrolled to poster competition
Poster Competition (Only for Students)
- Three poster awards will be given at the conference for a cash prize for best poster and announced during the last day of the conference.
- Present your poster at Matscience and be automatically entered to win. Winner will be chosen based on visual appearance of poster, clarity of concepts presented, audience engagement, technology advances and implications of the work presented.
- To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by February 01, 2019.
- Poster cards with number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour to the session initiation.
- Each author will be provided with a 1 meter x 1 meter poster presenting area and mounting pins / stick-tape. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Matscience reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract, in whole or in part, in any Matscience marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation links, CDs, DVDs, and Matscience social networking sites.
- * Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting an abstract.